Over the years, the Saskatchewan Mathematics Teachers Society has offered a variety of awards to teachers in Saskatchewan. Past winners appear below. Currently, the SMTS offers the SMTS Service Award, awarded to a person or group who has had a tremendous and meaningful impact on mathematics education in Saskatchewan.
To nominate a person or group for an award, click here.
- Diana Sproat – Service Award
- Nadine Anderson – Master Teacher Award
- Dean Vendramin – Teaching Innovation Award
- Wendy Sawatzky – Master Teacher Award
- Susan Wilson – Service Award
- Karen Hrycan – Master Teacher Award
- Lorne Gottselig – Master Teacher Award
- Nat Banting – Teaching Innovation Award
- Lynda Longpré – Service Award
- Karen Campbell – Service Award
- Angie Harding K-5 Teacher with more than 10 years teaching experience
- Enid Davidson K-5 Teacher with more than 10 years teaching experience
- Christina Fonstad 6-9 Teacher with less than 10 years teaching experience
- Mark Stockham 6-9 Teacher with more than 10 years teaching experience
- Ed Bourassa Life time Achievement Award
We are not accepting nominations at this time, but stay tuned for updates by following @SMTSca on Twitter.